The old house horror story || Omnath Dubey

The old house on the hill had been abandoned for years, but something was stirring inside.

As soon as I stepped into the house, I felt a chill run down my spine. The air was thick and musty, and a sense of foreboding washed over me. I tried to shake off the feeling and explore the house, but every step I took was met with a creaking sound, as if the wooden floors were protesting my presence.

As I made my way through the living room, I noticed something strange in the corner of my eye. In the darkness, I could make out a figure, standing in the far corner of the room. It was too dark to see any details, but I could sense that it was watching me.

I called out, asking if anyone was there, but there was no answer. As I approached the figure, it disappeared into thin air. I was left standing alone in the darkness, with nothing but the sound of my own breath to keep me company.

Suddenly, I heard a whisper, a voice so low and eerie that it made my skin crawl. "Get out," it hissed, and I felt a cold hand on my shoulder. I turned around, but there was no one there.

Panicking, I started to run towards the front door, but the house seemed to have other plans. The doors and windows slammed shut, and I was trapped inside.

As I searched for a way out, the walls started to shake and tremble. I heard a cacophony of voices, screams and laughter, that seemed to be coming from all around me. The house had come alive, and it was angry.

I closed my eyes, praying that I would wake up from this nightmare. But when I opened them again, I was still inside the haunted house on the hill. And as the darkness closed in around me, I knew that I was doomed to spend eternity trapped within its walls.